Thursday, May 6, 2010

"SHIT I LIKE" version 3.o

"SHIT I LIKE" version 3.o

This is the new beginning of a new season, of...
"Shit I Like" (version 3.o)
This blog-post only consists of photos, topics, and/or things that I come across, hear about, find, and/or create...
it all boils down to shit I like...


 "I'm Rick James Bitch!"


ONITSUKA



So, the one of the only bad things about workin' at Roscoe's is that these beverages are for customers only... I wonder what it was that made the management think that this sign was needed.   



feeling a little disconnected




*A post-it reminder i made to myself, on top of one of my sketches of one of my cameras... that i'm still workin' on, but not the camera.... the camera doesn't work... i'm still workin' on the sketch of it..... and the post-it and note, well... that's just a reminder to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment