Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chocolate & Honey

So I seem to have been neglecting my Getty Images contract a little bit in the past year and a half or so.... and I really haven't made any stock submission since... well, I think since my contract was with Jupiter Images, and that was a while ago. Now I've revisited some of the older shoots that I had done originally for stock, and turns out I had stuff that I had shot from 2007 that needed to be prepped and submitted. Yeah... 2007. So I've been working on the "Hill Country Hike" shoot submission, which was finalized and completed a few days ago. Now I am currently working on a few more smaller submissions (10-12 images, oppose to 50+). About two or three weeks ago, I shot a bunch of simple items(chocolate, honey, peppers, olives) on simple background, specifically for stock and turns out I got a little more creative with it than originally planned and came up with some really cool graphic shots. I think all the variations of the chocolate and honey that I shot came out really cool, but I really do just have a strong liking for both chocolate and honey.... I might have a chocolate/honey problem. Below is a sample shot, of one of my favorites from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment