Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SHIT I LIKE

This is a post that I will update frequently with many new interests of mine.... (hence the title)



Sample from a shoot in 2009 (Diana)



Sample from a shoot in 2009 (Micaela)



Sample from a shoot in 2009 (Penny)



Gangsta love



Suckas!



Birdcat... posing in her new tie.



Street tacos de lengua, by Nato.
That's where it's at!




Time of your life.



The Dresden is one classy joint...



"LA FRIDA"



What I see....



Three and one....





This is a collage of cocktail tales....



A sign from the "Fucking" village of Germany....



That's my Dawg!!!
(Kader "K-dog" Schroeder-Lopez)




simple beauty... on smelrose ave.



A bag in a bag in a can...



A bad phone picture of one of my paintings... titled "Mi Placer"



A place I hold close to my heart...



A cool picture I found in a bathroom in Austin...



Random sticker.... I really felt bad for the classy penguin that wasn't wanted.



something outside the studio that just caught my eye...



Another shot from my "Popped Arts" project, that I shot with Colleen Shannon.



My creation of "Hello Kitty's" cool cousin... Hello Kidney(bean)!



Colleen Shannon (as Marilyn, originally shot for my "...And White" project, and reused as inspiration for my "Popped Arts" project)



my abstract rendition of a condo in miami(2006)...



out takes from Colleen's shoot (popped arts)



out take from Maddie's shoot

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Keep up the great work and inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete